Cyprus Permanent Residency
Under the provisions by the Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Cyprus, when a non-EU national buys a property with a minimum value of €300,000 , he/she and the immediate family(include spouse , up to 25 years old children, parents of the applicant and / or the spouse of applicant ) are eligible to grant a Permanent Residence 6（2）.
The Ministry has recently announced the Fast Track Process whereas the permanent Residence6(2) can be granted within 2 months.
Immigration Permit Required Documents/Certificates under Reg.6(2)
1. Copy of valid passport.
2. Copy of valid temporary residence permit ( if the applicant resides in Cyprus).
3. Curriculum Vitae(including academic qualifications).
4. Statements of deposits in a Cypriot Bank account,(fixed deposit account)of a minimum capital of €30,000 blocked for three years.
5. Declaration of a secured annual income of a capital of €30,000 at least, from sources other than employment in Cyprus. The necessary annual income is increased by €5,000 for each dependent person , plus €8,000 for each parent .
6. Title of ownership or contract of sale of a built property in Cyprus of a minimum market value of €300,000(original or true copy).If the title of ownership has not been obtained yet, the applicant must submit the contract of sale duty stamped by the Stamps Commissioner and the Department of Lands & Surveys and proof of payment(receipt)for at least€200,000(and proof that this amount was emanated from emanated from external sources).
7. Official Statement by the applicant that he/she does not intent to work or be engaged in ay form of business in Cyprus.
8. Health Insurance Policy.
9. Criminal Record Certificate.
10. Marriage Certificate(if applicable).
11. Birth Certificate for children ,and kinship relationship Certificate (if applicable).
12. Student Certificate for 18-25 years old children (if applicable).